Saturday, July 17, 2010

Kansas 2010


It was a short trip this year back to ole' T-Town. It was nice that much of the Kuhn Family could be there. I can't believe that none of us said that we needed to take a family photo. There were several good picture of Stella and more importantly ME!



First night back I stopped in Olathe to spend the evening with Pat and Tim. Very nice that Paul, Jaime and Stella could be there that night as well. Stella of course was the center of attention. I only threw one fit, just one.


Then it was on to Grandma Kuhn's, we all made the journey over to Topeka. I am not sure I have ever seen such a big smile on Grandma's face. Sure was nice to see.



Later that night Stella had her bottle and I had a can. It sure tasted good...smooth.


A few more pics for everyone to enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment