Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Kuhns' Magic Carpet Ride

The carpet is now fully installed and let me just say it is quite luxurious. One might even say divine. Now I did not opt for a very expensive carpeting since it is a basement occupied by a six and eight year old but I did get an upgraded pad. What a difference that pad makes...much nicer than the upstairs.

Heidi took it upon herself to have the steps done as well...that initially was not scheduled to be done by the installer. We did it under the table...gave the contractors a little cash and they used the extra carpet that was left over...so it only cost an extra 100 bones to get new carpeting on the steps as well. Heidi is a master negotiator.


The girls are really excited as well. Their bedrooms are so much nicer and give a finished feeling. They also have a great new play area that should be more comfortable for them. Heidi and I hope it will help on sound reduction as well. LOL








No comments:

Post a Comment